Why call it Maximum Circuit Training? Well because we just jumped right into it and had a couple of hardcore circuits to knock out.
Lots of sweat was pouring that day. But that is the way we like it. Sweat is just but one way of measuring how the workout was…especially on a chilly day. Won’t mean a lot this summer.
Music by Dream Theater: http://www.dreamtheater.net/. They will be touring with Iron Maiden this summer. T-shirt: Heck another random MMA (mixed martial arts) t-shirt.
Circuit One: 7 exercises. 30 seconds at each station for maximum reps. 4 cycles on this one.
1. Plate Pushes
2. Plate Raises
3. Lying Pull Ups
4. BB Curls
5. Triceps Bench Dips
6. DB Curls
7. Ab pullins on slide board with a push up.
Circuit Two: Another 7 exercises. 30 seconds at each station for maximum reps. 2 cycles on this one.
1. Upright Row
2. Ab pull ins
4. DB Incline Press
5. Tband Triceps Extension
6. Windshield Wipers
7. Push ups
Core! Med Ball Drills 7 balls, 6 -12 pounds.
1. Sit up, rotate side to side. 5 Reps then pass to the left. Will be eventually doing every ball.
2. Same as above but passing to the right.
3. Balls to Toes, 10 reps then pass the ball.
4. Ball up the middle crunch, 10 reps then pass the ball.
5. Crunches with ball in one hand, 5 reps each side then pass the ball.
6. Balls to Toes-Legs up and spread apart, 5 reps each side then pass the ball.
And the vid: