Yep another sweaty day.
The fun started while people were trickling in…talking about how the last workout made them so sore.
Really interesting how some folks get sore a lot, some a little and some in completely different areas.
No rhyme or reason about this stuff. Sure I guess I could make up a reason that sounded plausible but I don’t mind saying “I don’t know”. Matter of fact I say it much more often now than I ever did before. And in the long run…it doesn’t matter.
T-Shirt: Facts You Need To Know About Chuck Norris.
First: We started the day off with some core/ab work using medicine balls just to get the blood flowing.10 balls.
- Sit up, tap the ball side to side and over the head. 5 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Seated Leg Raises with the ball overhead. 10 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Lemon Squeezers with ball. 10 reps and pass the ball to the right.
Second: Squat Jumps. 10 sets of 10…yep, 100 reps.
Third: A “Super Set”. First the squats then the push ups. (Total reps: 100 single leg squats and 100 push ups.) 5 cycles of:
- Single Leg Squats 20 reps each leg
- Feet elevated Chair 1 leg push up 10 reps each leg
Fourth: More Core. We didn’t really need to do more but we did have a few more minutes to burn!
- Get up Sit Ups 20 reps
- Plank Position to Push Up Position 20 reps
- Plank to Side Plank 20 reps
- Superman 30 seconds
- Flying Squirrel 30 seconds
- Mid Position Push Up Hold 1 minute
- Crunches 100
- Seated Leg Raises 100
And the video: