Just another Saturday morning sweet, sweatcessful workout.
Our last workout really took its toll on the glutes and thighs. Still hard to move around today!
So how do we try and top the last one? Well you just do…there is no try!
First: Gotta get the blood flowing this morning.
Started with some medicine ball core/ab stuff.
- Sit Up w/Twist tap ball to each side, 5 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Ball Overhead Leg Raises, 10 reps and pass the ball to the right
- Ball In One Hand Crunch, 5 reps on each side and pass the ball to the right
- Crunch Ball Toss Hand to Hand, toss the ball to each hand while you crunch, 5 reps and pass the ball to the right
- Seated Leg Raise Ball Overhead, 10 reps pass the ball to the right
- Ball Overhead Lemon Squeezers, 10 reps and pass the ball to the right
Second: Exercise circuit with 7 stations.
30 seconds each station, max reps. 2 cycles
- Ab Pullins on slide board
- Jump rope
- Forward Step Run
- Sideways Step Run
- Push up
- Squat to bench
- Short Lunge knee to front leg heel
Third: So maybe we’ll stimulate the thighs, hips and glutes again!
Ball Slams with Tband around ankles. 7 balls, 3 reps each ball, 2 cycles.
You first put a strong band around the ankles. We use the strongest theraband made.
Then squat down, jump up and slam the ball to the ground. Hard!
More difficult than it looks.
Fourth: Still had some time so how bout some push up variations?
- Walkout push ups, just one set of 15.
- Walkout push with a twist to each side and a push up each time.
That is 3 push ups for each “rep”. 10 reps = 30 push ups.
Fifth: Finished off with some more core/ab stuff.
- Heel touch one hand side crunch, 25 each side
- Heel touch 2 hands side crunch, 25 each side
- Alternate hand to foot crunch, 25 each side
- Full Alternate hand to foot crunch, 25 each side
- Bicycles, 25 each side
- Side crunch, 25 each side
- Side plank with side leg raise, 10 each side
- Side plank with 3 way leg raise, 10 each side
And the full workout in less than 5 minutes: