This is the workout for 12-1-2010.
Just a few days late on getting this one out. We worked out 3 days in a row…all different. Why? Well I was going out of town and figured what the heck? Lets see what happens.
What happened was we got really sore. Duh! Kinda figured that would happen. We may have to do this again. That is consecutive days and hey maybe every now and then “everyday”! Should make the next few months interesting.
Bottom line…crunches may not be worth doing anymore…too freaking easy!
Music: Classic Rock. T-shirt: Cherub playing a guitar…cigarette on the head (of the guitar).
Sure we’ve been doing them for the past few workouts. The difference today was we used 60′ of them instead of the usual 30′. What did I learn? If you double anything it gets harder (except for crunches). We did a variety of foot related movements. No upper body stuff this time…perhaps next time?
Most of the time we do this last…sometimes first…and today second. For no reason at all.We used a lot of medicine balls and a couple of dumbbells. Probably time to get the plates out again!
- Sit up with Med ball and side to side, 5 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Ball to Feet, 5 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Ball overhead Seated Leg Raises, 10 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Lemon Squeezers with ball overhead, 10 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Seated Leg Raises with ball out in front, 10 reps and pass the ball to the right.
- Crunches till In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida was done…1000 reps. Heck we were close enough to it.
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump Squats
All of that was plenty.
And the video: