All Ball Saturday…that’s what this turned out to be.
It wasn’t meant to be this way but hey…we were on a roll!
We’ve done “all ball workouts” before but this was the most devastating.
Which means we’ll do something like it again.
Coincidentally there have been a lot of “balls” thrown at me in the past few days.
He needs more coaching!
Well maybe she said:
We used 12 balls of varying weights.
- Kneeling Ball Slams. 3 slams each ball
- Standing Ball Slams, 3 slams each ball
- Jumping Ball Slams, 3 slams each ball
- Jumping Ball Slams with a Twist, 3 slams each ball
- Jumping Ball Slams with a Push Up, 3 slams and push ups each ball
- Jumping Ball Slams with Sprawl and knee to ball, 3 slams each ball
- Ball Wall Squats and Jumps, 20 jumps each ball
- Chair Squat Jumps and Ball Slams, 10 slams each ball