Jack LaLanne, the great fitness icon passed away Sunday at 96 years of age. Many people know him as the old guy with the juicing machine.
He was much more than that.
He was a real role model to millions.
He was an original.
Last year I decided to do a tribute to him with a “chair workouts” as he sometimes utilized chairs as a simple exercise tool.
I repeated the chair workout a few months later…and made it harder.
Today we did another chair workout.
And with total respect to the man that inspired the workout…this one is the hardest.
The Jack LaLanne Mega Extreme Chair Workout Chair Challenge…I dare you to do it!
- Incline Push-ups 15
- One Leg Squats 20 Each Side
- Decline Push-ups 15
- One Leg Squats/Leg On Chair 20 Each Side
- Chair Burpees 10
- Decline Push Up Hops 10
- Triceps Dips 15
- One Leg Toe Hops/leg On Chair 20 Each Side
- Step-ups 10 Each Side
- 90/90 Chair Crunches 15
- Hip Bridge 15
- Chair Squats 20
- Chair Jump Squats 10
- Side Crunches 10 Each Side
- Quick Leg Swings Chair 10 Each Side
- Leg Raises 15
- Lemon squeezers 20
- 1 Leg Hip Bridge 10 Each Side
- Chair Toe Taps 10 Each Side
- Chair Lunge 15 Each Side