Music: Classic Rock, Mix by Randy. T-Shirt: Redemption.
So the circuit training we did the last time wasn’t as devastating as I thought it would be.
Sometimes that’s just the way things go. Not that it was a bad workout. Noooo. We don’t have those. We just have some that are more intense than others.
I didn’t realize that we would do core stuff the entire time…which means I still have a cunning plan for the next workout!
First: Medicine Ball Core/Ab Stuff
- Sit Up/Twists 5 reps each ball
- Leg Raises with ball in one hand extended 5 reps each arm
- Leg Raises with ball over chest 5 reps each arm
Second: More Med Ball Stuff
- Seated Leg Raises Ball In Hand 5 Reps Each Side
- Seated Leg Raises Ball Overhead 5 Reps Each Side
- Seated Leg Raises Ball Press Overhead 5 Reps Each Side
- Sit Ups Pass Ball Under Knees 5 Reps Each Side
- Sit Ups Pass Ball Between Knees 5 Reps
Third: More Core/Abs Stuff
- Bridges 7 Minutes: Up For 15 Sec / Down for 1 Sec
- Alternate Hand To Foot 25 Each Side
- Reverse Crunches 50