Music: Black Sabbath, Van Halen. T- Shirt: I’m Huge In Japan.
More Circuit Training! What can I say?
Movement is better than non-movement and a lot of movement is better overall.
Circuit training can really affect your overall conditioning and of course break into a good sweat!
As always, this circuit workout is different than the previous circuits.
10 Stations, 3 Cycles
30 Seconds each stations for max reps
Rear Leg Raises
Weighted Jump Rope
Sit Up/Side to Side w/Medicine Ball
Bosu Push Ups
Hamstring Pullins w/Ball
Second: Shoulder Burns
25 Movements. 30 sec each movement. Max Reps.
- Military Press
- Small circles forward
- Small circles backward
- Pinches up
- Shoulder Abduction Top 1/3
- Pinches down
- Arm Circles In Front Medial
- Arm Circles In Front External
- Shoulder AbductionBottom 1/3
- Wrist curls up
- Shoulder Abduction Middle
- Wrist curls down
- Shoulder Abduction
- Wrist curls sideways
- External/Internal rotation
- Bent elbows front
- Bent elbows overhead
- Straight arm front palms down Swinging sideways
- Straight arm front palms up Swinging sideways
- Straight arm front palms down up and down
- Straight arm front palms up – up and down
- Push aways
- Shoulder “Ys”
- Shoulder “Ts”
- Clap overhead
Followed by 25 regular push ups then 25 push ups Ground Up Push Ups.
Third: Optional Stretching