Oh…the last body weight workout was pretty good.
This one, well, this one is devastating.
That is, unless you like doing burpees.
What’s a burpee you ask?
Well words don’t seem to really tell the entire story of the burpee.
You’ll have to watch the video.
We did an all burpee workout in the past.
This one was harder. Of course!
While watching you’ll notice that some people will be doing their version of a burpee during the variations.
Nothing wrong with that.
I’m not so much into how you do a burpee (or anything else) as long as you’re doing something!!
We did 12 different types of Burpees for 4 cycles.
The rep scheme was 10, 7, 5, 3.
- Regular Burpee
- Burpee on a Medicine Ball
- Burpee Shooting your feet onto a chair
- Burpees with a Push Up
- Burpees with a Full Squat and Jump
- Burpees with a Push Up on a Medicine Ball
- Burpees with a Jump Twist
- Burpees with Alternate Foot To Hand Push Up
- Burpees with Lunge Hops
- Burpees with Rotational Push Ups
- Burpees on Medicine Ball with a Ball Slam
- Burpees Flat on the Floor
And how many total burpees is that?