Music: Classic Rock. T-shirt: Soldier Marathon.
Back to all body weight stuff.
You don’t need a lot of fancy equipment or even crummy equipment.
First: Chair Leg Stuff
20 Reps Each
- Chair Squats
- Wide Chair Squats
- Hands on Floor Squats
- Squat Twists Hands to Floor
- Prisoner Squats Knee to Elbow
- Prisoner Squats Opposite Knee to Elbow
- Long Lunge and Chair Squat
- Diagonal Lunge and Chair Squat
- Short Lunge and Chair Squat
- Chair Jump Squats
About 30 different arm movements.
All affecting the shoulder area.
Each movement is done for 30 seconds.
Ya gotta get as many reps as possible in that 30 seconds.
Sure, looks goofy and easy.
Third: Chair Core/Abs
Leg Raises 25
One Leg Bent/One Straight Leg Raises 25 Each Side
Figure 4 Leg Raises 25 Each Side
Seated Foot to Hand 25 Each Side
Seated Elbow to Knee 25 Each Side
90/90 Crunches 25