Music: Classic Rock Mix. T-Shirt: Everyday is Training Day.
Is this just another lazy Saturday morning? No!
It’s time for an encore of All Core Saturday!
Agility Ladder Drills
Here they are again: The Ladder!
After a Friday night at various eateries and drinkeries sometimes you just gotta have a warm up.
And nothing but! 20 Different exercises with 6 balls from 6 – 12 pounds.
After finishing the reps for each ball we pass it to the right until we get the ball we started with.
The ones marked with an * are movements we’ve never done.
- Sit Up/Twists 5 Reps
- Seated Leg Raises Ball Overhead 10 Reps
- Seated Leg Raises Ball Overhead in one hand 5 Reps Each Hand
- Lemon Squeezers Ball in Front 10 Reps
- Crunches Ball Up the Middle 10 Reps
- On Side Side Crunches 5 Reps Each Side*
- Crunches Ball Overhead in one hand 5 Reps Each Hand
- Leg Raises Ball in Outstretched Arms 10 Reps
- Leg Raises Ball in Outstretched Arm 5 Reps Each Side*
- 4 Count Sit Up 10 Reps*
- Ball Overhead Flutter Kick 10 Reps Each Side
- Seated Foot to Ball 5 Reps Each Side
- Side Crunches 5 Reps Each Side
- Jackknife Ball to Feet 10 Reps
- Side Jackknife Ball to Feet 5 Reps Each Side*
- Feet Wide Ball to each foot 5 Reps Each Side
- Prone Back Extensions Knees Straight 10 Reps
- Prone Back Extensions Knees Bent 10 Reps*
- Seated Leg Raise Ball Between Feet 10 Reps*
- Hand to Feet Jackknife 5 Reps*